"We Love To See You Smile!"
Posts for tag: Family Dentistry
Family dentists provide excellent care for every member of your household. The Albany, NJ, family dentists at Rose Dental Associates care for your family's smiles with services and treatments that help you maintain good oral health.
What are the advantages of visiting a family dentist?
Family dental practices offer several important benefits, including:
- Convenience: In some families, mom and dad see the same dentist, grandma has her own dentist, and the kids see a pediatric dentist. If you're the designated dental appointment chauffeur, you've probably become accustomed to driving all over Albany visiting your family's various dentists. When everyone in your home sees the same family dentist, you can schedule group checkups instead and save your paid time off for other things.
- No Need to Ever Switch Dentists: Kids eventually age out of pediatric dental practices and must find new dentists. Unfortunately, finding a new dentist may not be a priority for young adults. If they begin to skip checkups, their oral health may suffer. Family dentists treat patients of all ages and continue to care for your child's teeth throughout his entire life.
- Familiarity: One of the benefits of visiting a family dental practice is the strong relationship you'll develop with your dentist. You'll feel comfortable bringing up both minor and major concerns when you've visited the same dentist for years and have come to know and trust him or her.
- Less Dental Anxiety for Kids: Young children can become a little overwhelmed when visiting dental offices. Family dentists and their staff understand dental fears and strive to make the experience pleasant and stress-free for their youngest patients (or anyone with dental anxiety). Your children may also feel less anxiety when they see you undergoing your exam during a group dental appointment.
- All of the Services You Need: Family dentists receive training in all facets of dentistry and are skilled at treating toddlers through senior citizens. Your family dentist can repair your mother's cracked tooth with a crown and identify growth and development issues in your pre-schooler's jaw. The dentists offer a range of services, including checkups, dental cleanings, fillings, sealants, root canals, crowns, bridges, veneers, teeth whitening, dentures, and dental implants.
Keep your family's smiles bright and healthy with a visit to your Albany, NY, family dentist. Call the dentists at Rose Dental Associates at (518) 456-7673 to schedule an appointment.